01. Henry Fonda did not like watching himself on film. So he did not see the whole film.
02. Henry Fonda never got his salary for the movie, because the film failed to make a profit. Despite that Fonda always believed 12 Angry Men was his one of the three best movies he ever made. The other two were The Grapes of Wrath (1940) and The Ox-Bow Incident (1943).
03. The movie is commonly watched in business schools to illustrate conflict resolution techniques and team dynamics.
04. The whole movie was shot in a total of 365 separate takes.
05. All twelve stars of 12 Angery Men are dead with the death of Jack Klugman (Juror #5) on December 24, 2012.
06. 12 Angry Men was nominated for 3 Oscars but The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957) beat it in all its categories.
07. United Artists asked Henry Fonda to make this movie he gave his consent. But during this movie Henry Fonda was so frustrated at being producer and decided never to do so again.
08. Sidney Lumet had a reputation for staying on schedule and within a budget. Thats why Henry Fonda hired Sidney Lumet.
09. Henry Fonda and Reginald Rose both didn’t get their salary for the film.
10. The 1986 Hindi film “Ek Ruka Hua Faisla” directed by Basu Chatterjee, was a bollywood remake of this movie.
11. The song “12 Angry men” was written by an Indian singer Vennu Mallesh. The song pays homage to the film. The song talks about the verdicts of the 12 jurors.